- Prepares reports and analyzes data for information reporting and management decision making.
- Administer Key performance index (KPI) for each function/position with functional managers/leaders, prepare documents related to performance reviews and compile for management reporting.
- Consults with management regarding interpretation, and administration of human resource policies, programs, procedures and compliance with applicable state/federal statutes and regulations
o Labor law guidelines
- Car policy
- Tools policy
- Medical card policy
- Petrol card policy (etc.)
o Benefits policy (inclusive of EPF, Socso, Insurance etc)
- Prepares, tracks and organize with functional managers/team leaders on in-house and external training schedules
- Prepares human resource related documents such as memo, Job descriptions, Confirmation letter, Bonus letter, Promotion letter, Warning or Violation letters etc.
- Conducts recruiting activities, interviewing candidates when necessary, conducting reference checks, preparing correspondence, extending employment offers and on-boarding preparation, exit interview etc.
- Works with managers/team leaders and employees to investigate and resolve employee relation issues, grievances and complaints.
- Prepare new employee onboard items. Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities.
- Organize or support corporate events (in-house activities, dinners, corporate functions, exhibitions etc.)
- Minimum 2 years or more working in HR related capacity
- Diploma or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience
Skills & competency:
- Communication and Interactive skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Malay (Chinese and dialects will be an added advantage)
- Software skills (Microsoft office)
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative, driven with a positive mindset.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities