DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Responsible for Accounts payable and receivable
- Update of cashbook, ensuring cash flows are adequate to allow business to operate effectively.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology and software.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Yearly profit plan responsibility
- Develop, maintain and analyse departmental budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs (including Parts, Overtime, Marketing, Sales commission etc.).
- Advice management about resource utilization, tax strategy, Government incentives in areas related to the company’s business, budget clauses that impact the company through Annual Malaysia budget review and analysis
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns including GST, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements of Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and Shareholders.
- Banking, cheque payment, transferring money as required for invoices, fees, utilities, rental, salaries, instalments etc.
- Manage payroll, bonuses, incentives, commissions, and claims for all employees.
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Interact and work with company banking and financial partners
- Excellent mathematical and accounting knowledge
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Goal oriented and organized team player
- Strong work ethics, flexibility, patience and a quick learner
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work in fast paced deadline oriented situation.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with ACCA/CPA designation preferred.
- Preferred language are English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting processes, policy, and systems
- Five (5) years previous experience as account senior executive or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), accounting software (SQL and UBS).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision.
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities