DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Update cashbook, assign entries to proper accounts and follow up with Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Prepare departmental budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs (including Parts, Overtime, Marketing, Sales commission etc.) with functional leaders.
- Carry out and support activities such as financial audits and reviews as required.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Support Accounting Manager in preparing, examining and analysing accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Assist Accounting Manager in analysing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses
- Support Accounting Manager in analysing resource utilization, tax strategy, Government incentives in areas related to the company’s business, budget clauses that impact the company through Annual Malaysia budget review and analysis
- Support Accounting Manager in preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and Shareholders.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Excellent mathematical and accounting knowledge
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Goal oriented and organized team player
- Strong work ethics, flexibility, patience and a quick learner
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work in fast paced deadline oriented situation.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures, policy and systems.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), accounting software (SQL and UBS).
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Salary dependent on qualification and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?