Responsibilities and / Accountabilities:
- Conduct site visit with follow up proposal and report to installation site and interconnection facilities.
- Possess sound knowledge in both DC & AC electrical system and IT networking with experience in design, install, troubleshoot and re-engineering.
- Prepare bill of material (BOM) for DC, LV, & MV electrical system and manage material purchase to ensure timely and adequate level of inventory until project completion.
- Provide general and technical support throughout the entire tender process.
- Initiate meeting with clients, consultants, authorities, management and cross departments from tender stage until project complete handover.
- Liaise and manage sub-contractors for their scope of works, schedules and monitoring workmanship qualities of subcontractors during installation.
- Record, implement and manage design change requirement through submittal.
- Work with internal and/or external parties such as consulting firms and authorities on licensing and permits matters and documentation.
- Liaise and coordinate with grid operator & authorities on interconnection of MV/HV electrical system to power grid.
- Experience with test & commissioning of the both DC & AC electrical system. Able to troubleshoot and rectify the problem during test & commissioning.
- Review project deliverables at every phase to ensure the project is within timeline and budget.
- Implement best practices and safe work procedure that comply to authorities rules and regulations throughout the project on site.
- Assist to organize a post mortem meeting for evaluation of project results, challenges faced and provide recommendations for future improvement.
- Well verse with technical letter writing, report, presentation, and method of statement documentation.
- Graduates in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in electrical industries such as electrical machinery maintenance, electrical product development, factory automation, M&E consultation, application engineering, MV/HV equipment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?