· Carry out engineering designs and produce relevant drawings and calculation/technical reports.
· Attend site meetings, client consultant meetings, etc. for project coordination.
· Conduct site inspections to examine contractor's works.
· Liaise with relevant local authorities for project approvals.
· Ensure on-time delivery of drawings and reports.
· Any ad-hoc tasks that may be needed or assigned by Management from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil / Structural) or equivalent.
· At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
· Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, Prota, ESTEEM, StaadPRO, Microsoft Office
· Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil / Construction / Structural or equivalent.
· Detail-oriented, responsible, independent, fast learner, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Mount Austin (Johor Bahru)
· 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Competitive Salary Package and Remuneration Package
- Fast-paced Environment for Personal Development
- 5 working days
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- ISO certified
- Entreprise 50 Award
- First Engineering Consultant certified with the National Mark of Malaysian Brand
- First Engineering Consultant to receive Franchise License
- The Malaysia Book of Records
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia & Board of Architects Malaysia.