- Plan, implement and monitor construction activities at site by overseeing co-ordination of works, scheduling of construction activities and managing the project team and resources with the objective of ensuring timely completion of projects
- Lead daily site activities in the execution of various M&E trades, job quality, field supervision and loss prevention
- To ensure that daily activities of all trades are pre-planned and promptly carried out by subcontractors.
- Ensure the workers and subcontractor adhere to good housekeeping and implement quality, environmental and safety and health practices.
- To monitor, control and continual improve resources utilization and quality environmental and safety and health performances at the project site.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the progress of all M&E works of the project
- Virtuous in handling various land authorities relevant to the project.
- Well equip with knowledge on
- Cold Water and Sanitary
- Electrical (HT and LV cables involves residential)
- Extra Low Voltage
- Lift System
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioner and Mechanical Ventilation
- Fire Fighting System
- Rain Water Harvesting System
- Earthing and Lightning Protection
- Attend Client and Consultant Meetings
- Arrange and submit all authority documents, Bomba,TNB,Syabas ,IWK and Telekom
- Verify sub-contractor Progress Claims
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experienced in projects which involve high-rise office tower with GBI and Q-lassic will added advantages.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in construction and specifications
- Good knowledge of project management and able to conduct site meeting.
- Good command in both written and verbal English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Dedicated and able to work independently.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants must possess own transport
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?