- Support the Senior Manager and Assistant Manager in planning and implementing tenancy mix as per proposed tenant mix plan
- Assist in dentifying and shortlisting suitable tenants and retail concepts for the mall.
- Initiate discussion with potential prospects, negotiate the lease and finalize rental and other terms and conditions.
- Ensure tenants’ adhere to the lease terms and follow up through execution to the opening of store.
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationship.
- Resolve tenant’s concern and issues soonest possible in the interest for betterment of the mall.
- Prepare and maintain tenancy agreements, management reports as well as documents with regards to lease transactions.
- Monitor tenancy agreements to ensure timely renewal.
- To ensure proper lease administration of all documentation and ensure accuracy in reports and deadlines are met.
- Liaise closely with inter departments on matters pertaining to rental and deposit collection, fit-out, operations and insurance as well as monitor and analyze tenant’s sales and overall performance.
- Assist to conduct market research on shopping centres in order to keep abreast of retail property development in the market.
- Gather feedback from tenants on the performance of the mall as a whole and building good relationship with tenants and assist them to solve problems if any.
- Liaise with maintenance and security departments regarding tenant’s renovation and operations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Management, Property Development, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the shopping mall environment or in similar capacity related field is required for this position.
- Candidate specialising in property / real estate or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and work under minimum supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to work across 1Mont' Kiara Mall (Kuala Lumpur)
Above position will be based in 1Mont' Kiara Mall (Kuala Lumpur).
However, we are welcome young and energectic candidates to join our LeasingTeam across all other malls: Lion Klang Parade and Citta Mall.
Should you're selected to join us, you will have to opportunity to working gain experience in one of the shopping malls
Interested candidates, please apply via online your latest CV:
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Season parking card
- Outpatient medical coverage
- Inpatient insurance medical coverage