- Ensure smooth implementation of company’s HR Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and implement strategies in recruitment and staff retention.
- Coordinate in in-house training & development program.
- Instill positive work culture by organizing various employees’ relation activities.
- Assist in payroll preparation, leave control and other related matter
- Handle staff welfare / benefits
- Attend ad-hoc HR and Administrative related matters.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Familiar in Malaysian Labour Law, Employment Act and other related statutory requirement
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?