- Offer administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness.
- Manage communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials.
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Identify and develop case relevant information.
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Handle contact lists.
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars.
- Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary.
- Knowledgeable with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system.
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office.
- Computer literacy.
- Excel in English.
- Strong knowledge of case management software.
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills.
- Able to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
- Possess at least Legal Assistant certification or Diploma.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?