Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Represent company to promote and sell medical products to the medical professionals and end users.
- Develop and maintain good rapport and positive working relationships with the potential and existing clients.
- Prepare weekly action plans, strategy and report and present it to your immediate supervisor.
- Expands and penetrates market with our high end medical products.
- Assist clients in the Operating Theatre with good product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department of each hospital.
- Secure and follow up on payments from hospital after each case.
- Strive hard and work smart to achieve the sales target given.
- Participate in the marketing events.
- Identify and resolves clients' concern.
- Willing to be on call and on the go.
- Fast learner.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, pricing, samples, etc.
- Provides support to sales team on quotes, pricing and order follow-up
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executives with sales experience in Orthopaedic, Spine and Neuro segment.
Have a strong customer base in related field.
Strong presentation skills and ability to present in front of small groups
Full-Time position(s) available.
Posses own car.
We provide good remuneration package:
- Salary RM3000-RM5000
- Reimbursement of expenses eg; Outstation mileage , toll, parking
- Life and medical insurance
- Car and mobile phone allowances
- Commission will be given if hit target and will increase by percent.
- Daily allowance
- EPF and Sosco
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities