Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
This position requires an enthusiastic, dynamic and competitive individual with imagination, creativity and ability to work independently and as part of a team. This is a role where you will be working easily on multiple projects on single timeline while monitoring on the end result.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new lead nurture campaigns and workflow to provide improved MQLs.
- Deliver marketing campaigns and lead generation for events.
- Initiate and collaborate with Internal Marketing, Sales, Service Team and Channel Partners to generate, creative and informative campaigns to generate net new leads.
- Conduct full end-to-end campaign execution from planning, targeting, setup, testing, reporting and optimisation across multiple channels.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and activities.
- Deliver marketing support to other departments.
- Manage and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to manage external PR agency with devise creative and relevant press.
- Write copy/ assist with content for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.) and social media presence.
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues, media vendors and publishers to develop optimal external coverage for events portfolio; to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Oversee progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Conduct research on core market to develop insights and messages tailored to target segment.
- Proven 1-2 year(s) experiences as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good knowledge of marketing best practices.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision and multi-tasking.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Ability to speak English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin fluently.
- Strong English writing skills will be an added advantage.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communication, Advertising, Media or relevant discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities