· To perform full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, attendance & payroll processing, performance management, training & development, employee welfare and etc.;
· To ensure compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems and policy;
· To generate relevant reports, statistics, data for management reporting when needed;
· To train & guide department staffs for efficient & effective work arrangements;
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Recruitment & Talent Management
• Cover the overall recruitment activities from sourcing, screening, interview arrangements to preparation of offer letter as well as providing on boarding induction programmes;
• Prepare and update JD when required;
• Conduct clearance check and exit interviews, analyse data and define action plans for retention planning.
• Manage, monitor, and control monthly payroll & claims processing;
• Ensure timely submission of required deductions to relevant authorities;
• To handle annual performance appraisal for salary revision, promotion, bonus, and etc.;
• Perform counselling & monitor the progress of employees’ performance;
• Conduct disciplinary actions & other employee relation matters.
Training & Development
• Prepare and develop annual training plan & budget;
• Manage & conduct staff training programs and activities for the Group;
• Ensure overall effective execution of the training & development programs to meet the organization’s objectives;
• Provide administrative support for all training related activities / functions;
• Proactively engage in the Group’s training strategy, training fields, work closely with Departments in their Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and future training requirements for career development;
• Prepare regular reports for Management review on training effectiveness.
• Continuously strive for a harmonious working environment by recommending the necessary initiatives;
• To propose appropriate compensation and benefits policy to motivate employees.
· Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent;
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
· Familiar with Employment Act, Labour Laws, and other related statutory requirements;
· Good interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of other language would be an added advantage;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Word & Excel;
· Resourceful, meticulous, well-organised, able to maintain confidentiality at all times, and demonstrate positive attitude;
· Highly collaborative to work as a team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision;
· Possess own transport and able to travel when necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities