- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Internship is welcome to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?