- Organise production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Delegate manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Supervise jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Gain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Work with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Proven work experience as production planner.
- Exceptional knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Familiarity in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Good at math and statistics.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; Further education or certification is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance