- Report and assist Directors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Analyse costs and prepare budgets for projects.
- Plan workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.).
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Proven experience as production director.
- Solid knowledge of production management.
- Familiarity of quality standards and safety & health regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Excel in MS Office and ERP software.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and leaderships skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering & Management or relevant field is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?