- Conduct and prepare seminars & product presentation to distribution support teams and improve their knowledge in the nutritional products in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Handle health & product related enquiries included answering customers’ enquiries and attending walk-in customers.
- Liaise with distributors and constantly follow up with them in order to achieve sales targets.
- Provide nutritional consultancies & recommendations using company's product.
- Assist in preparing health and products articles for marketing materials and company newsletters
- Proactively engaged in marketing activities & programs at the company.
- Assist in other ad-hoc activities assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Marketing, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good public speaking, computer savvy and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel
- Pleasant personality, positive minded, mature, willing to learn, able to work alone & as a group
- Applicants must be willing to work in GEORGETOWN.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities