- Develop and conducts training to optical trades, education institutions and internal staffs
- Extends educational and promotional supports to universities and optical associations
- Troubleshooting ophthalmic lens non-adaptation cases
- Active participation and involvement in the commercial & marketing activities with the Commercial Development Team
- Qualified Optometrist with Bachelor of Optometry (Hons) or Qualified Optician (FBDO Holder)
- Candidate with optical retail experience will be an added advantage. Fresh graduates or young optometrists and opticians are welcome to apply
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and Chinese Dialect will be a plus point.
- Confident in public speaking and presentations
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-task, a team player, independent, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Creative with high level of efficiency, resourceful and energetic
- Competent in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Has own transportation with driving licence
- An attractive remuneration package (Basic + Allowance + Incentive)
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Good staff benefits (Petrol Card, Smart phone, Laptop, Medical, Insurance, Allowance, Eye Care)
- Travelling exposure (within Malaysia & overseas)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?