- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
- To take accountability for the effectiveness of the QESH management system in the department.
- To ensure that the QESH management system conforms to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards in the department.
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- To take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- To supervise, monitor and control direct labour and subcontractors work and ensure completion of respective facilities in his discipline within planned schedule.
- To ensure the workers and subcontractors adhere to good housekeeping and implement quality, environmental and safety and health practices.
- To undertake inspection of works at various stages as per Inspection and Test Plan to ensure conformance to specification and construction drawings.
- To control any further work until the deficiency / problem has been satisfactorily resolved.
- To report on the construction progress and factors adversely affecting the project to the Project / Site Engineer.
- To arrange control and monitor manpower, plant, equipment and material usage for the timely completion of the work.
- To implement cost control measures while carrying out project.
- To review accuracy of drawings, charts and forms in compliance with local authorities’ requirements.
- To assist in carrying out inspections, attending meetings with clients, Consultants, sub-contractors and authorities.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Knowledge in legal requirements and good environmental, safety and health practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure and independently
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave