- Monitor, control and continual improve quality, environmental and safety and health performance at project site.
- Comply with legal and other requirements that applicable to the organization.
- Lead project team for successful implementation and timely completion of project.
- Plan out the overall project budget for efficient project control and participate in negotiation and settlement of all contractual changes and finalisation of the contract and variation orders within Engineering, Tendering & Contracts Department.
- Utilise and mobilise the required services of various departments within the organisation, construction etc. and to monitor and coordinate the same within his project site.
- Review periodically the performance of the works of subcontractors / suppliers and initiate remedial actions if required to maintain the project on schedule.
- Represent the company in liaisons with local authorities, clients and subcontractors on project matters.
- Maintain and ensure all documentation (including records) necessary for finalisation of contract are in order.
- Implement and enforce site personnel, workers and subcontractors for quality, environmental and safety and health practices at their workplace.
- Chair project site environmental and safety and health committee meetings.
- Arrange for proper final project hand over to the clients / concerned authorities.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of management processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all facets of the construction process.
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture'.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?