- Maintain and implement a Revenue Management system in all related Revenue generating departments and undertake regular audits and review to ensure standards are being met.
- Monitor group na dtransient business threshold to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability.
- Maintain projections on the effect future group sales has on average rate and occupancy potentials, rooms profit within the current five-year forecast.
- Supply critical analysis on the effect of short and long range decisions affecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals.
- Analysis of city events and activities and to project the effect of opportunity they create.
- Monitor and analyse competitive set.
- Monitor and maintain Global Distribution Systems, Internet & Central Reservations Systems.
- Co-ordiniate survey activities involving marketing and service opportunities to further enhance revenue potential.
- maintain the integrity of all data and ensure data collection and reporting for all revenue centres of the hotel, based on the Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts Revenue Management System.
- Constantly review, maintain and report on the maximisation of resources in the hotel.
- Demonstrate an ability to implement the Absolute Care Revenue Management System.
- Conduct a weekly Revenue Management Meeting where the current booking windows are evaluated for proper use and availability controls - as chairperson the Revenue Manager provides a synopsis of results vs decisions from the previous week and leads discussion on future issues.
- Prepare all reports (as the Pan Pacific Hotels & Resorts revenue Management reporting system) and analysis to conduct the above-stated meeting.
- Receive all definite and tentative group bookings and provide the General Manager with qualified analysis of how each booking will impact occupancy, average rate and rooms profit over the date/s in question.
- Receive all revisions to definite and tentative group bookings to prepare revised analysis as needed.
- Drive growth for Brand website and Third Party Internet channels.
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity.
- Oversee and evaluate the effectivesness of any internal programs for Front Office, Reservations and Sales. Then provide the General Manager with clear payback analysis. Assist the General manager in making necessary adjustments to any program.
- Be responsible for maintenance of any software programs which contribute to the management of rooms revenue including:
>Night Audit mangement
>Selective Selling Guidelines
- Work closely with General Manager, Director of Sales, Front Office Manager and Reservations Department to ensure departmental objectives and responsibilities are met without having a negative impact on total revenue or profit for any of the revenue generating departments. This with special attention to:
>Corporate marketing programs
>Local Volume Accounts
>Corporate Negotiated Accounts
>Groups and Conventions
- Prepare quarterly presentation or reports for the Revenue Management committee of the teams' progress toward the golas of the five-year forecast.
- Include a detail analysis on:
>Impact of Group Bookings
>Adjustment to the Current Year Forecast
>Analysis of Variances
>Complete all long and short term forecasts-including a stretch forecast when needed.
- Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in GDS and PMS on timely manner.
- Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any GDS rate loading issues as they occur.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, college or hotel school.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience within or outside the hotel industry.
- A good spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess good management skills and problem solving skills.
- Good leadership qualities and high sense of integrity.