- To translate the Business requirements, Global, Serviced Suites strategies, into short, medium and long term IT strategic plans within the Serviced Suites.
- Determine the minimum IT standards for the Serviced Suites ensuring optimum levels of performance and advice on economical methods of achieving these standards.
- Plan and present possible system acquisitions of strategic systems that will have a positive impact on future business performance.
- Review all proposals for expenditure including Capital Expenditure and operational financing in respect of Information Technology projects for the Serviced Suites and ensure all such approved projects are successfully implemented to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Constantly review and recommend IT solutions for the Serviced Suites options.
- Plan the organisational structure around business and technology changes and ensure the IT strategic plan for the Serviced Suites gives sufficient flexibility to expand and digress to meet changing business needs.
- Lead and develop a network of IT throughout the Serviced Suites that are proficient in the business of technology and are well poised to support the operations of the Serviced Suites to maximize technology.
- Lead and develop a network of IT throughout the Serviced Suites that are proficient in the World Wide Web and in maximising this tool to gain maximum revenue.
- Develop and Implement a creative and innovative multi-system network strategy for the Serviced Suites to ensure fundamental business objectives are met whilst working within IT budgets.
- Review and advise on all IT contracts and where required ensure all vendors meet contractual requirements.
- Drive negotiations and contracting to affect greater investment cost savings for the Serviced Suites or our owners.
- Ensure a Global High Speed Internet facility for the Serviced Suites and/or each PPHG Serviced Suites that will develop and grow with both the needs of the Serviced Suites and our guest expectations.
- To negotiate and constantly review global negotiations for IT Hardware, Software, Maintenance and ongoing education, to effect cost savings for the Serviced Suites.
- To maintain and implement systems to ensure the security of all intellectual data of the Serviced Suites. Ensure adequate Firewalls and any other appropriate security mechanisms, and ensure these are maintained to standards considered appropriate for the protection of the Serviced Suites or our business partners.
- Constantly monitor all IT systems and advise Serviced Suites Associates with appropriate steps to take with any IT External System attacks.
- This would include ensuring all Virus checking and Firewall Systems meet PPHG Minimum standards.
- Able to create & review Lesson Plans for MIS and use them to train subordinates in order to achieve service consistency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- Posses a strong IT knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Words etc.
- At least 8 year(s) of relevant experience, with 5 years in a similar capacity/position.
- Managerial knowledge in the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Have demonstrated proven ability in the management and development of MIS Systems in hotel capacity.
- Experience in a leadership role that involved strategic planning and implementation of MIS Hotel related systems.
- Have formal internationally recognised qualifications in telecommunications or proven success and hands on experience in this field.
- A working knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems including System Setup, LAN Set-up, Project Management, System Configuration, Installations and System cut-overs.
- Proven record of success in an equivalent IT role in an equivalent Hotel environment to Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts.
- Able to perform Strategic planning and have a proven record of successfully implementing that plan within an euivalent organisation.
- Have operational management knowledge of the Hospitality Industry in an equivalent position.
- Have a strong proven record of effective client relationship management with business partners in the field of Hospitality Informations systems.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?