Job Responsibilities :
- To carry out all journals postings to General Ledger and to ensure all financial data are properly updated and recorded.
- To prepare and post a monthly standard journal and another journal for financial closing.
- To prepare and submit UOB Bank Reconciliation on a monthly basis to Singapore Corporate Office and to resolve all reconciliation issues before financial closing.
- To prepare and submit a set of Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Sub-Ledger Reconciliation and Inter-Company Reconciliation on a monthly basis to local and Singapore Corporate Office.
- To prepare and send Debit Note or Credit Note to Inter-Company on monthly basis.
- To report any discrepancy noted to superior and suggest ways to resolve them.
- To assign the accounting codes for Purchase Requisitions from Purchasing Department before submission for management approval.
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be assigned by superior.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Requirements :
- Candidates should possess at least a Diploma / Degree in their respective fields.
- Requires relevant working experience in similar capacity in a hotel or serviced apartments with a successful track record in managing respective departments.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?