● Process and manage payments to vendors.
● Handle petty cash reimbursement and update of petty cash records.
● Prepare invoices to clients.
● Follow-up on outstanding invoices issues on a timely basis.
●Check and validate employees claims and reimburse the employees upon management approval.
● Maintain and update full set accounting entries in the system.
● Prepare monthly budget.
● Assists in monthly accounts closing such as updating and preparing management reports.
●Ensure proper documentation and maintain filing of company’s day to day accounting transactions.
● Assists on auditing process.
● Office administration.
● HR related tasks.
● Any ad-hoc task will be given based on the management consideration.
● Minimum Diploma or Degree in accountancy or related field.
● At least 1-2 years of experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Medical benefit