- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems.
- Design and conduct research programs with the application of the principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Evaluate product capabilities through proper testing methods.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality through the testing of finished product.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?