- To assist the Managing Director in the overall management and operations of the company.
- To provide the support and commitment for the overall implementation of the QESH management system in the organization.
- To provide and demonstrate the leadership and commitment for the overall implementation of the QESH management system in the organization.
- To take accountability for the effectiveness of the QESH management system.
- To take overall responsibility and accountability for prevention of work-related injury and ill health as well as providing safe and healthy workplaces and activities at head office and projects.
- To support HODs and Project Managers to demonstrate their leadership in their areas of responsibilities.
- To promote use of process approach, risk-based thinking and life cycle perspective in the organization.
- To promote customer focus and improvement in the organization.
- To support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership in their areas of responsibilities.
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- To determine risks, opportunities and plan actions and ensure they are implemented.
- To carry out business development activities.
- To lead the project team in the planning, implementation and successful completion of projects.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Proven working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all facets of the construction process.
- Understanding with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture'.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?