- To control and produce power relays and parts thereof which are not produced in Parts Production Section in accordance with the following guidelines:-
* To maximise production’s output.
* To minimise of the usage of raw materials and parts.
* To maximise application of machinery/equipments through proper sufficient maintenance and service.
- To improve and maintain the high quality of production process.
- To plan and implement an effective production schedule and to maintain lowest downtime and to monitor the delivery and shortage of parts daily.
- To coordinate with the relevant sections to meet the customers delivery requirements.
- To ensure and guarantee a tidy, clean and systematic arrangement of machinery and tools in the production hall.
- Any matters related to the above.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?