An exciting Finance Executive role has just become available at a well known private equity company based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a role for an executive who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance Executive role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the accounts payable matters of the company. You will also be assisting the CFO in other ad hoc tasks.
- Responsibilities include month-end closing, management reporting, full spectrum of account receivables and payables, budgeting and forecasting, treasury, corporate tax, GST and annual statutory audits
- Ensuring all transactions are captured completely, timely and accurately
- Ensure compliance with tax, statutory, legislative requirement and policy
- Perform month-end GST reconciliation report
- Assist in statutory filings, GST, tax submissions and other legislative requirements in Malaysia and Singapore
- Assist in treasury function, including dealing with bankers such as cheque issuance, reputation placement and financing drawdown & etc
- Assist in maintaining company & project’s financial and banking information
- Monitor, analyse and update project development expenses on a monthly basis
- Liaise with external auditors on audit matters, company secretary on secretarial matters and various relevant authorities
- Liaise with tax agent, government agencies such as Customs, tax authority on matters about GST, tax returns and any other issues
To succeed in this Finance executive role , you will must atleast have a Degree in Accountancy or Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum one to two years related experience in handling full set accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with Sage experience is preferable.
- Meticulous, organised and able to work independently
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. Great company culture and great people. The company is very focused on developing and training its employees to their best potentials.
If you are motivated, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this will be a suitable role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Executive role.
Apply today or email me at Benjamin.Chong@robertwalters.com.my to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125