- To perform all task related to General Ledger related to transactions included month end journal and management report
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Reconciliation of balance sheet items to the General Ledger
- Analysis of expenses on monthly basis
- Monthly cash flow projections and forex exposure report for the management.
- Submit GST on monthly in compliance with GST requirement
- Check the claims submission, calculate sales commission and incentive to sales person and management.
- Liaise with bank for trade facility and other bank transaction
- Involve in yearly stock take exercise and ensure variances are made into the accounting system.
- Prepare all schedules for external audit and tax purposes
- Submission of tax estimation
- Liaise with internal and external auditor, GST Custom officer and tax agent for audit and tax purpose.
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory compliance and internal control policies & procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as duly assigned.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?