POSITION : Human Resource Executive
DEPARTMENT : Administration
REPORTS TO : Human Resource Manager / HOD Admin
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To comply with the requirements of the Management System implemented in the organisation (HACCP, ISO 14001 and BRC-IoP Packaging)
- To ensure Training Procedure is adhered to in accordance with management system requirements.
- To liaise with all Government Departments in respect of company and employee matters.
- To ensure payroll and related matters are prepare on time and submitted to the relevant government agencies
- In charge of all employees’ payroll and welfare calculation such as; SOCSO, EPF.
- Prepare the pay slip for employees’.
- To check monthly attendance medical record and take remedial action.
- To counsel employees in matter of disciplinary.
- To ensure all work permits of foreign workers are renew on time.
- To arrange for interview for all new workers and interview them.
- To ensure all documents are filled accordingly.
- To perform all clerical duties for the department.
- Learn the Quality Policy of the company and make every effort to work to it.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Education Level; Degree in Social Science / Human Resource Management.
- Experience; - Min 2 years working experience in related field.
- Skills; - Communication skill, Computer literate.
- In the event of absence, the Human Resource Manager will cover the Human Resource Executive’s duty.
- The General Manager/ Human Resource Manager reserves the right to accept a candidate based on relevant experience or skill even without the necessary educational qualification.