- Manage, coordinate and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Analyse potential risks, materials and costs.
- Guide and monitor all works carried out by M & E specialist contractors
- Provide advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Prepare budget and purchase equipments/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Proven working experience as a M & E Resident Engineer or in other related fields.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD or similar.
- Excellent in site layout, grading, utility design, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong project management and supervision skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or in any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?