- Ensure achievement of sales and gross profit margin target
- Attend to customers’ requests, enquiries and complaints efficiently.
- Plan weekly activities and submit sales report on time to HOD.
- Consistently provide feedback and discuss with HOD on sales activities.
- Acquire and enhance technical / product knowledge continuously.
- Recommend pricing and terms of sales for HOD’s approval.
- Carry-out market survey and / or research as and when required to analyze market situation and strengthen our position.
- Develop new customers, market and products.
- Ensure prompt collection and monitor customer’s payment closely to avoid bad-debts.
- Recommend appropriate actions to recover long outstanding debts.
- Degree or Diploma Holder in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- A good team player, initiative, is able to organize and work independently.
- Sales experience in related industry is an added advantage.
- Good command of written & spoken English, knowledge of Chinese language is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
We offer an exciting business environment for career development and a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail a detailed resume with their contact number, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Insurance (PA and H&S)