- Customer servicing - attend to and follow up with customer inquiry, complaint, feedback, correspondence.
- Liaise with production department for ensuring the ordered goods's requirements are fulfilled.
- Liaise with logistic department for on-time delivery to customer.
- Generate relevant reports and forecast by weekly basis for management review.
- Preparation of document for purchase procedure, e.g prepare quotation, sales agreement, invoices for payment process.
- Speak to customers and communicate their issues to the management.
- Manage accounts and provide a summary to your supervisor at the end of the day.
- Manage junior employees and delegate workload to them.
- Data entry and other administrative tasks assigned to you.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin.
- Chinese candidate or able to speak, read and write Chinese.
- Preferably specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 Years of experiences in Manufacturing Sales/Marketing with successful track record.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin with strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- At least 5 credits in SPM.
- Possess own transportation.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical fees
- Uniforms provided