- Attend meetings with Client & Authorities on behalf of the Company.
- Analyse and design Mechanical/Electrical System for buildings.
- Liaison with relevant Authorities for approval of building plan submissions.
- Prepare tender documentation for tender purposes.
- Contract administration during the construction stage.
- Evaluate the progess and quality of works carried out by Contractors.
- To conduct testing and commissioning of M & E systems
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD/REVIT MEP software will be an added advantage.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?