- To support current business and develop new business according to strategic plan
- Analyze existing and anticipate customer requirements and promote products to existing or new customers
- Provide or organize training to the agents/distributors and end users
- Conduct market analysis, identify market opportunity and develop strategy
- Provide product introduction, application assistance and problem solving, etc.
- To resolve customers’ complaints
- Coordinate with the in-house legal advisors based in other regions on new products development, technical consultation, R & D and other general information as according to the customers’ requirements
- Effectively communicate with all levels and provide report on activities and other project works designated by Superior or higher management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Electronics) or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English; Knowledge in Chinese, Korean and/or Japanese is an added advantage
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Willing to travel outstation or overseas
- Preferably Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?