- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Ability to deal with customers & handle/manage their needs accordingly.
- To prepare quotation & source new sales application.
- To help to arrange and managed showroom display & stock.
- To maintain & expand the database.
- Maintain and manage sales order book and follow up until stock delivery or collection by customer
- Possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma in any field.
- No qualification but with experience would be considered.
- Ability to communicate in English & Chinese is an advantage.
- Able to use a computer.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Track record of target-achieving quota.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Basic Salary + Commission = Rm1300 - RM 4000++
Perks & Benefits
- Basic Salary & Commission ( indoor sales )
- Part time for indoor sales
- Casual dress code
- Panel doctor
- Extra 4 days annual leave
- PA insurance provided with condition
- Annual leave
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Free Bus PJ 01 terminal jalan othman - Bus no. T 640 Taman Jaya (LRT )
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps