- Assists in data entry, invoicing, maintaining proper records and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Check on staff expenses claims and petty cash returns from site and issue reimbursement cheque & payment voucher.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a diploma/adv. diploma in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Good knowledge of accounting software and MS Excel.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical Allowances & Group Insurance
- Personal leave