**ICSA qualification is a must.
- Responsible for the preparation of resolutions, minutes of meetings and other corporate secretarial documents with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring proper and timely filing of the statutory forms/ returns to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM).
- Monitoring and ensuring that the statutory records/ registers are properly kept and updated.
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for Board meetings, Board committees and AGMs.
- Coordinate, attend and taking minutes for Board Committees and Shareholders’ meetings
- Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Ensure best principles of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/ regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- An associate member of ICSA. (Preferably)
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in corporate secretarial functions.
- Good knowledge of the provisions of the Companies Act 2016, corporate secretarial practice, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Listing Requirements, CMSA, Bank Negara Malaysia guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure, multitasking and able to meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high integrity.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Carrying out the functions of a company secretary
- All aspects of company formations, such as incorporation and registration
- Conducting company searches and corporate research on companies
- Procuring suitably qualified local resident directors and passive investors
- Providing a registered office and correspondence address for clients
- Maintenance of statutory and business files and records
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns, including annual returns, to the relevant authorities
- Advising on corporate secretarial matters, including advising Board of Directors and shareholders at general meetings
- Taking and preparing minutes for Board and general meetings
- Certification of documents or statutory returns
- Advisory services on matters relating to statutory requirements as prescribed under the various statues, the latest updates on legislative changes
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?