**ICSA qualification is a must.
- Responsible for the preparation of resolutions, minutes of meetings and other corporate secretarial documents with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring proper and timely filing of the statutory forms/ returns to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM).
- Monitoring and ensuring that the statutory records/ registers are properly kept and updated.
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for Board meetings, Board committees and AGMs.
- Coordinate, attend and taking minutes for Board Committees and Shareholders’ meetings
- Follow up on actions from meetings.
- Ensure best principles of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/ regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- An associate member of ICSA. (Preferably)
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in corporate secretarial functions.
- Good knowledge of the provisions of the Companies Act 2016, corporate secretarial practice, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Listing Requirements, CMSA, Bank Negara Malaysia guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure, multitasking and able to meet deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high integrity.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Corporate Secretarial Services
- Carrying out the functions of a company secretary
- All aspects of company formations, such as incorporation and registration
- Conducting company searches and corporate research on companies
- Procuring suitably qualified local resident directors and passive investors
- Providing a registered office and correspondence address for clients
- Maintenance of statutory and business files and records
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns, including annual returns, to the relevant authorities
- Advising on corporate secretarial matters, including advising Board of Directors and shareholders at general meetings
- Taking and preparing minutes for Board and general meetings
- Certification of documents or statutory returns
- Advisory services on matters relating to statutory requirements as prescribed under the various statues, the latest updates on legislative changes