HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Credit Analyst in KL, Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations for medium monetary value customers.
- Manages accounts of customers with medium credit limits independently.
- Resolves credit issues independently.
- Presents credit recommendations to management.
- Negotiates down payments with customers of and HP sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves the issues by engaging internal partners at all levels.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and partners and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 4+ years of experience in credit internally or in banking or in collection.
- Experience in finance and accounting
- Developed accounting knowledge.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Developed prioritization skills.
- Solid understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Advanced understanding of collection processes, financial principles and channel partners.
- Advanced understanding of HP's dispute management process.