• Excellent time management, self-management and self-motivation. Must be organizationally savvy with a keen focus on detail.
• Must be able to fill schedule with continuous stream of customer contacts on property, on location or via the telephone and internet.
• Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
• Implementation of weekly Sales Calls. Out of town solicitation is also to be made when requested (3-5 day trips).
• Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Develop and maintain an "active and inactive" trace card file depicting all outside sales and inside sales call activity. In addition, complete and file individual sales call reports in local offices.
• Conduct hotel tours and entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with the company and property policies.
• Do research and development of any annual business or marketing plans directly related to their market segments or territories.
• Submit required monthly/quarterly/annual reports to the Senior Management.
• Local community involvement as it benefits the hotel, via approved memberships in organizations.
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Present a clean, pleasant professional image to project a positive polished appearance to potential guests and clients.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Perfomance based Bonus & Increment
- Duty Meal, Official Check