- Job facts
Job Purpose :
Receiving business direction from the Finance Manager and working in a team with rest of Finance colleagues, the Financial Controller will be responsible to support the Roche SSC, KL and acts as the primary local contact for Finance and IT.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the financial information, as well as the correct fulfilment of the targets of the company.
- Compile and fill in the system figures for monthly period end closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, KPI’s)
- Organize and manage the internal process of intercompany charges.
- Support the annual budget and periodic forecasts preparation, coordinating the needs of the different areas and the corporate requirements and guidelines.
- Control and follow-up of the business ensuring detection and communication of possible deviations over the plan, so to the advice stakeholders and take corrective actions on time.
- Analyse and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve insight into business and financial performance.
- Collaborate with business areas in the design of management tools contributing to efficiency improvements.
- Participate in the analysis, development and follow-up of new projects and business initiatives.
- Grant the correct functioning of the internal processes in order to optimize the resources and to guarantee quality information.
- Manage proactively relations with the business units that result in joint activities that benefit overall performance and customer satisfaction.
- Perform ad-hoc cost calculation and analysis of financial figures.
- Cost calculation of new services or products as requested by business partners.
- Direct cost control and financial analysis efforts.
- Drive cost productivity to ensure financial target.
- Setup and maintenance of material master data.
Key skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar; MBA or postgraduate degree will be considered.
- Advanced user of ERP (SAP FI-CO/MM)
- Proficiency MS Office.
- Knowledge of data mining, BO/BI.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5-years of experience preferably in Finance.
- Problem solver.
- Team player.
- Used to work with deadlines.
- Availability to travel.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > ControllingPetaling Jaya
- Who you areYou’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Who we areAt Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Get in touchMiss Aishah Zaharuddin