This is a position for individual who enjoys planning and order. Most of the work involves oral and written communication, word processing and dealing with email and telephone enquiries. You will be in a crucial position to support the company in a variety of ways including communication, liaising, scheduling, accounts processing, and secretarial service. This is very suitable for people who wish to be indoors - to manage an office in the office.
The responsibilities include:
- Clerical and Administrative Work
- Schedules Management: Manage appointments, phone calls and correspondence (e.g. emails)
- Trainings Coordination
- Accounts Processing
- Office Management: Procure Office Supplies, Arrange for Services Needed
- Assist Colleagues: Be a Team Player
We are looking for anyone who is independent, positive and supportive. Being fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia with additional cappabilities in Mandarin language is preferred. Young and energetic fresh school leavers of all levels are welcomed to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities