- New product development support.
- Application engineering, reliability, functionalities and destructive test.
- CAD support & solutions which includes 2D and 3D designs.
- Technical back up and fastening solution support.
- Weekly R&D project updates and follow -up
- review,analyse and translate test data into technical inputs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
- Computer Knowledge: ACAD, MS, PRO E
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?