Overall responsible for the spectrum of the group of company’s financial and accounting functions which include reporting,tax planning, budgeting and forecasting, cash management and treasury, credit control, financial analysis, internal and external audit.
Formulate and implement the full spectrum of the Corporate Finances, Accounting, Costing, Financial Analysis & Forecast, Budgetary Control, Treasury Management, Tax Management and Business Financial Strategy for the group.
Ensure the compliance in local accounting standards, statutory filing requirements and reporting in line with Group’s emphasis on timely reporting and accountability.
Ensure timely preparation of financial closings, physical inventory process, analysis of operational variances.
Dealing external parties :-
- Banker - on finance related matters such as Banker Acceptance, B/A; Letter of Credit, L/C and cheque clearance
- Tax agent and Inland Revenue Department - on company tax and instalment related matters.
- Auditors - on accounting related matter. Others – solicitors, regulatory authority and others on other matters. NAV and IT troubleshooting
- Weekly backup of the NAV data.
- Troubleshooting on internet connectivity.
Cash Flow Management
- Preparation of the monthly cash flow budget and advice fund transfer dates.
- Maintain and monitor cash flow.
- Report to CEO on the status of cash flow after the transfer exercise.
- Preparation of the annual cash flow budget.
- Report to Management of the status of the annual budget and direction of the organization.
- Estimation of the corporate tax.
- Tax planning for the organization.
Internal Control – Development and implementation of internal control system, process management, policies, standard operating procedures and made recommendation on corrective measure and improvement. Review and ensure strict adherence to Internal Control procedures in all areas.
Advice senior management or financial implications of key operational decisions.
Develop benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for the company.
Ensuring good Corporate Governance and Risk Management are being practiced at all times.
Ad-hoc assignments such as due diligence, forecast & projections, acquisitions, mergers, joint venture & etc..
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) working experience is required for this position.
- Required language(s) : Malay, English, Mandarin.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of company’s information.
- MIA Member will be added advantage.
- Familiar with NAV System is an advantage.
- Added advantage with consolidated experiences.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Applicant able to work in Kota Damansara, Selangor
- Full time position(s) available
Please send your CV to hanif[at]constant.com.my . We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.