- Creates and corrects request forproposals and related supplemental documentation needed to comply with contract or legal requirements and to establish clarity and completeness.
- Conducts review of all contract packages and related submissions to ensure that request and proposals are in the best interest of the organization.
- Prepares and reviews of draft contract to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with the policies.
- Ensure that claims/payments are submitted in the correct amount and according to contract provisions.
- Monitoring of contract compliance to ensure that works/services/supplies are furnished in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Review the terms and conditions of each expiring contract, determines if the contract can be legally renewed or shall to be terminated. If eligible to be renewed the contract must be initiated to continue the contracted services.
- Ensure that reviews of expiring contract are conducted prior to expiration, and recommendations for renewable/non-renewable are made in a timely accordingly
- Prepares correspondences, memos, summaries and notice in accordance with established formats and timelies.
- Maintain and control all contractual records and documentation i.e performance bond, insurance, contractual coresspondance, contract documents, contract changes, status of project reports and other related documents.
- Provide guidance on tract matters in contracting practices and procedures.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?