An industry leading Multinational in the pharmaceuticals industry is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee their entities around the region. The role will be based in the commercial HQ in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Finance Manager position :
The incumbent will be reporting directly to the Regional Head of Finance in Singapore
- Responsible for local entity statutory reporting, financial reporting and management reporting
- Perform quarterly budgeting and forecasts activities
- Work with tax agents to ensure local direct and indirect tax compliance, as well as looking into cash flow management and intercompany transactions
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Evaluate Capital Expenditure and other company expenses proposals
- Being a Finance Partner to the Business Leaders and responsible for distributor credit management
To succeed in this Finance manager role, you will need industry experience as well as a professional qualification in finance
- A degree holder with a professional qualification ie CPA or ACCA
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a related field
- Medical Devices, Pharma or FMCG background preferred
- Some regional exposure will be advantageous
- Big 4 background preferred
- SAP, BPC and HFM experience will be a bonus
This MNC pharmaceuticals organisation needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise. They have a strong presence in the market, and are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125