Purpose of Role
The Executive T&E is accountable for the processing of Travel & Expense-related transactions.
- He or she will process such transactions on behalf of Sanofi Group businesses across Asia and JAPAC.
- In addition, he or she may be actively involved in further improvement of Sanofi’s Finance Shared Services.
- This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to further grow into the Sanofi Group within the shared services environment as it further develops, due to the exposure to Country Finance teams across the regions.
Process expense claims for reimbursement, incl. verification in accordance with Sanofi policies
Process advance settlement
Arrange expense reimbursement
Review outstanding advance
Extract employee medical report for Human Resource
Manage T&E queries
Investigate and resolve any issues / discrepancies
Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers
Provide strong backup to TE team on the overall process
To update Standard Operating Procedures as and when required on an on-going basis
Support Country Finance throughout the processing cycle
Perform reconciliation and daily/monthly closing
Contribute to the smooth running of the finance shared service center by performing other tasks as required
Shared Services Transition
Support development of Standard Operating Procedures to enable a quality foundation to shared services operations moving forward
Support co-workers throughout on-boarding, knowledge transfer, training, and workshadowing as required to build shared services capabilities
Actively participate in weekly transition activities as required, including conference calls to ensure appropriate migration of activities from Country Finance
Actively participate in identifying opportunities to improve, sharing these with Shared Services management in a timely and actionable manner
Support Finance Shared Services management by providing quality and timely service to Country Finance as appropriate to this position
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
- 1-2 years working experience in Finance/Accounting sector
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working experience with SAP, specifically Fi/Co
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working experience in Accounts Payable and/or Travel & Expense
- Working experience in Finance shared services, either in-house or in a BPO setting
- Exposure to multinational or regional corporate business environments, or similar
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical or similar industry, preferably in Finance
- Understanding of shared services technologies such as scanning and imaging, OCR, case management tools, travel & expense solutions, KPI monitoring and reporting
- Basic knowledge of other Asian languages (verbal/written), such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai will be an added advantage.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life