Are You Frustrated Of ...•Fire-fighting, Multi-tasking and even working late almost everyday and still not being appreciated by your company?
•Are you bored of working day in & day out without learning anything new?
•Are you stuck with the same amount of salary every month no matter how hard you work for the company?
•Your career seems going no where even if you are a high-performer & self-learner
What We Really Look At:
You have passion in accounting and mangement. You are sharp, precise & careful with figures. You are someone who is very organized and like to analyze.
You are timely and punctual. You complete your tasks before its deadline.
You believe that system, process and figures are essential in management
Your motivation & willingness to learn. You may not have the academic qualification but you continue to improve & grow through your working experience.
Your loyalty and integrity. We value our performers. We value transparency & teamwork in everything we do.
Your command of Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin languages.
You are responsible and committed. You are not afraid of hard work and will do whatever it takes to get a task done if the situation requires you to do so.
Your intention in everything you do is good, you care about people and you care about the company. You are both a team player and a good leader.
- Responsible for full spectrum of finance duties; including financial operations, accounting and management reporting.
- Formulates and monitors policies and procedures which are in relation to accounting standards, credit control and internal controls.
- In charge of full set of accounts & ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly financial statements and reports.
- To ensure all invoices, journals are timely and accurately posted to the accounting system.
- Cash flow management, budgeting, financial analysis and monthly accounting reconciliations.
- Liaise with external parties i.e. auditor, tax agents, company secretary and banker for banking related matters.
- Knowledge in corporate taxation is an added advantage.
- Assist in corporate matters and ad-hoc tasks when required.
- To ensure the smooth running of Finance & Administration function of the Company.
- To provide administrative support and other related duties as required.
- Planning, implementing and enforcing of company’s rules & regulations.
- Able to discharge the duties & responsibilities of HR personnel.
- Undertake any ad-hoc task as and when required by Management.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in Full Set of Accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of computerized Accounting System like UBS, SQL, Autocount & etc.
- Highly analytical, initiative and able to work independently.
- Conversant in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
ABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY
What We Offer You :
We offer you Highly Competitive Salary Package with Yearly Performance Bonuses based on your performance in accounting, expenses & finance and your impact to our bottom lines.
You get to work together with an A team of colleagues & management who will appreciate your contributions. We embrace team work & personal growth. And we hate office politics.
Selected candidate will be offered a rewarding career. If you are the next A player in our team.
Interested candidate may apply online.
Please expect high competition for this position. If you are serious about being selected for this, call us between 12pm to 6pm (Mon. - Fri.) for interview. May the odds be in your favor.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities