Responsible to execute the recruitment activities across the KL office.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage a complete cycle of recruitment from sourcing, job advertising, resume screening, interviewing to deliver headcount targets within the targeted timeline given.
- Provide information about DUG and the job opportunity to candidates.
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations and other channel for potential condidates
- Develop a network referrals.
- Champion campus recruitment planning and attend career fairs.
- Build and develop relationship with key colleagues and universities.
- Utilise recruitment channels (online job portals, career fairs, social media, etc) to enhance recruitment efficiency.
- Prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness on recruitment strategies.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required.
- Comply with the Company’s HSE policy.
- Cooperate with supervisory and management personnel to ensure the Company’s safety responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Good people skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with professionals and all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently with a pro-active and common-sense approach to problem solving
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise and perform in a busy work environment; excellent time management skills
- Highly organised with an attention to detail and a high commitment to accurate work
- Flexible in nature with a passion for dealing with people and a willingness to develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff at all levels within the organisation
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Computer literacy: MS Word (intermediate); MS Excel (intermediate); MS Project (basic); MS PowerPoint (intermediate)
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture