- Set-up electrical wiring for electrical panel for automated equipments or machinery according to drawings.
- Install electrical components (e.g. switches, resistors, MCB, PLC, Servos etc.).
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Proven experience as an electrician.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Good physical condition and flexibility to work overtime.
- Possess at least Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?