We are a leading capital markets industry association, well recognized as a formidable force playing a pivotal role in promoting the development and growth of a capital market that supports Malaysia’s national growth needs and aspirations.
Our core values incorporate integrity, professionalism, resilience, growth and innovation. These values are distinctly reflected in our firm commitment towards :
- Developing a dynamic, innovative, vibrant and resilient capital market;
- Creating a sustainable competitive edge in intellectual capital through continuous human capital development.
- Upholding integrity and sound industry best practices and
- Fostering unity and synergy among members and with industry participants.
We are presently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals to fill the following position.
Key Responsibilities :
- Attend and record proceedings of meetings;
- Assist in executing and following-up on necessary actions agreed upon at such meetings;
- Support and assist in :
- effecting initiatives undertaken towards the development of the Malaysian capital markets;
- reviewing new and existing industry policies, rules and guidelines, and facilitating consultation with regulatory authorities;
- collating issues, feedback, comments or proposals for submission to the relevant authorities;
- gathering/collating industry statistics in relation to the investment banking business;
- Research issues of concern and interest, including trends and developments in the capital markets industry; and
- Assist with the organizing of education & development programmes & events hosted by MIBA, where necessary.
- Degree in Economics / Banking / Law / Graduate of MAICSA;
- Two (2) to three (3) years relevant working experience, preferably in the capital markets industry;
- Diligent, self-motivated and highly resourceful;
- Highly responsible with strong ability to multi-task and work independently;
- Exceptional writing skills;
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia; and
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates seeking to re-join the corporate sector who meet the above requirements are welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your curriculum vitae, present and expected salary and a passport-sized photograph by 6 July 2018.
Incomplete application will not be entertained and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We offer the successful candidate :
- Five day work week
- Medical reimbursement
- Group insurance for personal accident & hospitalization
- Positive & conducive working environment