· Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Human Resources or relevant field.
· At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
· Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
· Experience with HR software, like UBS Payroll.
· Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
· Comprehensive knowledge of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
· Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Handle payroll administration and to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
· Responsible for all payroll related matters and assist with the day-to-day HR operation / administration.
· Responsible for timely pay-out of statutory payment including EPF, SOCSO, PCB, EIS and etc.
· To assist in the general office administration works.
· To ensure all documents and record are file in accordance with the company procedures.
· Provide effective clerical, correspondence and administrative support to Superior and help in handling disciplinary issues.
· Assist in other tasks and ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
· Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
· Create regular reports and presentations.